Friday, January 9, 2009

The gime


Went to the gym for the first time since I got pregnant today - so almost two years since I've "worked out."

I wouldn't say I had a workout whatsoever today - I just walked on the treadmill for a half hour. That was about all my leg could take. I'm probably going to stick to just walking for at least 3-4 weeks. There is no way I'm pushing it with all I've been through the past few months.

I have to say, it felt really good just to be IN the gym today. I enjoyed watching a sleaze-tastic episode of Maury and all the other "New Year's resolution-ites" working way too hard.

There is no weight loss goal in mind for me here. I'm 5lbs heavier than when Sadie was born, which is 45lbs less than I was before I got pregnant. Following me here? Probably not. Anyway - I just want to maintain my weight now and if I lose a few lbs in the process, that's okay too.

I just feel good. Which is the point. Go me. I'm proud.

No comments: