Thursday, January 20, 2011

I make dinner now...

So here we are.

Winter.

I hate it.

But, things are moving along like they are supposed to.

My Mammers is potty trained and I couldn't be happier! She is growing into quite the young lady - except when she calls other kids a "son of a bitch" at Target. That's a blog for another day.

Erik's been really busy with work. It's tax time, year-end and all that fun stuff. So we're left here alone all day most days, and it's just been too cold and not worth the effort to even leave the house most days for me.

I've started to fall into a routine again. After the baby died, I lost all control over my entire life.

Now, I make dinner just about every night at the same time. I keep the house clean and have even started doing laundry. Biggest improvement for me? Taking a shower in the morning and actually getting dressed.

Go me.

No comments: