Sunday, July 27, 2008

I need a deep freezer

So the homemade baby food-making has spiraled out of control. I have so much frozen squash, sweet potatoes, cereal, bananas...yeesh.

That's on my wish list. A small deep freezer for the basement. Yay.

I have a lot of crap to do this week. Mop the kitchen, bath - sweep kitchen, bath - scrub down kitchen, bath - vacuum bedrooms - dust...and do a gigantic pile of laundry. Normally I would tackle the cleaning in one day - but my back seems to be getting worse by the day. I'm seeing another surgeon for a second opinion. Just think it's a good idea. If he thinks surgery is a go - I'm getting it done at St. Joes.

Anywho - We babysat Jacob today for miss Mary. He's such a sweetheart. Smiling and happy constantly. All he ever says is Maaaaaaaaamamamamaa and (my fave) nay. Nay nay naaaaaaaaay nay NAY.

I love it!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You're so funny about the baby food. However, I remember wishing for a bigger freezer when I was making food for Matthew, too. :o)