Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thank you JESUS!

Sadie has finally moved on to the fast-flow nipples and she can down six ounces of formula in 4 minutes flat!

It's kind of made my life a little easier, but it kinda makes me sad all the same. She does really good on the sippy cup, I think that's why she tolerates the fast flow so well.

Still, I sit here and think that I'd still be nursing her if everything worked out the way I wanted it to. I can't change what happened, but it still hurts in my gut that a lot of the things I wanted for her didn't go the way I'd planned.

It's okay though - these boobies of mine are not out of commission yet (just waiting on baby #2).

1 comment:

helene8011 said...

I had a lot of those feelings when Kyra and I didn't make it as a dynamic nursing duo and we didn't even have a good reason, just plain uneducated. But Helen and I made it for 2 1/2 years! I think that helped a lot for me. Keep keeping your chin up!