Monday, November 10, 2008

Finding me

It's been well over a year since I've worked or really taken the time to do something for me. I've been yapping about how I'd love to take a photography class, join the gym, do a swim class with Sadie or start freelancing again.

Problem with freelancing is that I don't know if I have the time to dedicate toward it. Financially, it's not worth it - I just miss the job.

The problem with most everything I want to do is that it's next to impossible to do any of it. Erik is about to start busy season (it runs thru March) and there's no way he'd be home in time for me to do much.

I feel like if I explore and expand my dreams, I'd be such a better person. I'd feel better, be a better mom. I still think a lot of my problems stem from the ups and downs over the past year.

Taking Sadie for her NINE MONTH well baby tomorrow. I still can't believe it sometimes. It's a happy/sad feeling when you think about it. A mom feeling I'm sure.

1 comment:

Myer Monster said...

Just keep writing. Maybe someday you can write a book.