Friday, December 5, 2008

Factor V Leiden video finished!

First off - I want to thank everyone for being so patient and understanding at the amount of time it took me to complete this project. Most of you know I was out of commission for two months while I recovered from back surgery in September.

Many, MANY ladies contributed to this video with dozens of pictures. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use them all, as some of their formats wouldn't work with the program I used to make the video. I am by no means good with technology - but I tried my hardest and did the best I could with what I had.

Also - the video isn't chock-full of factual information. It's simply meant as a tool to spread awareness of our goal to inform others of our disorder AND to hope that more prenatal tests include bloodwork for thrombophilia. Since specific medical information on how to treat pregnant women with FVL/thrombophilia is always changing - I opted out of giving specific details of treatment during pregnancy.

Again, thank you everyone and please feel free to post the video to your own web page, myspace, facebook or wherever! I just hope that we can make a tiny difference - or at least be the ripple that starts a wave of change.

God bless!
Michelle Williams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc_lIknSmXs

No comments: