Friday, April 3, 2009

There's never any TIME

Don't have the massive amount of time on my hands that I used to for writing blogs. I've just been so busy with Sadie and with having Erik around. We tend to do more things as a family and let the vacuuming, dusting and scrubbing sit a lot longer than we used to.

Erik's still out of work with no prospects for interviews in the near future. To say we're getting worried about the future is an understatement. I'm terrified. I don't know how much longer we can pull this off. Our money is leaving our bank account quicker than the bills come in. And it truly is amazing to see how much more your bills cost per month once you don't have a job. Our insurance alone costs $700. And that's just for Erik and me. Poor Sadie is on this crap state insurance. But I guess I should be grateful.

I'm looking forward to Easter though. And doing what we want to do as a family. It's nice to have a holiday to ourselves. For once.

No comments: