Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Missing my Mammers

I know I know, it's only been a few days but I'm missing Sadie more than ever. She's been sick, which makes it a little harder, because no one can make her feel better besides a little TLC from her mommy right? Well, I guess grandma has been making the cut lately instead - which is actually good and I shouldn't complain.

I'm lucky that we get her back home Friday mornings and don't have to bring her back until my doctor appointments on Monday. That's half the week and that's much better than nothing. They wanted to put me in the hospital and I know I'd never see her if that happened - I'll take what I can get.

And besides, I have another baby to take care of. I just hope this doesn't last too long, 10 more weeks of this is no walk in the park.

No comments: