Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Acorn Squash

Tomorrow I will begin my adventure with homemade, all-natural, organic baby-food making!

I've decided to make all of my own food for Sadie - to save money but mostly for her own benefit. I didn't get to nurse her like I wanted, so I'm really excited about this.

Oh, and I discovered that they actually sell frozen squash at Jewel. It's more pricey than the acorn squash now (since it's in season) but way cheaper than buying the baby food. God, what a rip-off.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Sorry for the deleted comment above... I have to get used to blogger......

I'm so proud of you for embarking on a new adventure in cooking for Sadie. It sounds like you know all the tricks and you're going to do just GREAT!

Keep us updated!

Love,

Denise :o)

C J said...

Good luck girl! Baby food is expensive. Even if you buy some things (like applesauce) who says you can't buy regular unsweetened adult kind.....i swear everyone things it hasta says Gerber or Earth's Best (organic).

Janie said...

Wow! You're like Super Mom. You kick ass, Sweetie. Sadie is a lucky little girl.