Monday, August 4, 2008

holy thunderstorm batman!

after this giant, never-ending storm blew over - I went outside to put all my potted plants back in their proper places. everything is blown all over because there isn't a tree or hill unless you go about 200 miles west to Iowa.

anywho - i find my patio set in shambles and as i gather up the table and chairs...i notice there is only one chair. singular.

so, if anyone in channahon had a heavy, bistro-set chair come flying into your window - just plop it on back on my patio. no questions asked.

*EDITED NOTE - the chair has been found alive and well across the street. i'm sure the cop who drove past me wondered why some bra-less woman, with a bath towel around her wet head was dragging a chair through the streets.

1 comment:

Janie said...

"i'm sure the cop who drove past me wondered why some bra-less woman, with a bath towel around her wet head was dragging a chair through the streets."
That sounds like an awesome scene.