Monday, October 27, 2008

Wierdness

I've been feeling really lost and out of sorts lately - and I know I need stimulation. A good movie, read a long book, take a class. Pretty much can squeeze the movie in - and I get too sidetracked for books.

And taking a class? I might as well laugh now. In fact - I will. Ha ha har.

With Erik's work schedule, it's next to impossible. I've really been wanting to take a traditional photography class (even going as far to buy an old school camera and learn how to develop the film, etc...) but even if it started at 7 p.m., it's still not late enough for me.

As an alternative, I will attempting to lug Sadie with me to the YMCA in Plainfield for mommy+baby swim classes. I think Sadie would enjoy it - there's really only one way to find out. I wonder if all the other moms will be skinny and perfect - stretch-mark free - no visible scarring.

On another note - sending lots of love and prayers to my aunt right now who lost her mom and sister within days of each other - And my uncle who has begun his fight against cancer. When it rains it pours.

1 comment:

Some Dude said...

Did you see "The Cider House Rules" yet? Also, "Almost Famous" is always good for getting your mind back on the right track.