Monday, March 9, 2009

My husband

Erik has been working so hard to find another job. Harder than most in my book. I think lately he's started to give up on the fight. As hard as that might be for some to understand, you go three months without a job and only two interviews.

I just don't understand how a company could NOT hire Erik. His personality alone goes such a long way.

As far as everything else goes, Sadie starts on state insurance as soon as I get the bill to pay for it. I don't know if we have been approved for coverage yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Erik most likely will, but with my mounds of health problems - who knows.

Well, I'm going to take advantage of Sadie sleeping. And I'm going to try to keep in mind the fact that a lot of Erik's former co-workers have jobs now, maybe that's good news for us?

No comments: