Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hannah Montana makes me cry

I feel like sometimes all I talk about are babies and kids but hey - that's my life at the moment.

I am really itching to start getting things ready for the next baby. I need to clean out Sadie's closet, my closet and the hall closet to make room for a new member of the family and ALL the things that they need. I didn't register for anything "pink" or "girl" but I have soooo much pink and girl clothes, burp cloths and blankets. If any of my faithful readers are in need of anything, please let me know so I can sort through things.

I'm also a little bit sad to know that we aren't having a little girl. For all I know, Sadie might be the only girl we ever have - not that I'm not thrilled to have a boy - but all those little pink booties and dresses - they might never be worn again by a Williams baby and that brings a tear to my eye.

Lately pretty much anything leaves me teary-eyed. Music, television, movies, commercials. I actually cried during the Hannah Montana movie (which I watched while deliriously sick so don't judge). Son of a Miley Cyrus.

No comments: