Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Genetic counseling...

So I got a phone call today from another doctor at the hospital who said that my MFM doctor wanted to schedule me for genetic counseling the same day as my ultrasound and appt with her. When I asked why, all she could tell me was that the doctor wanted it done after looking at the scans we had done on Monday. I am hoping and praying that this baby is okay. He doesn't move like Sadie did, but maybe that's just him or maybe I'm just paranoid. All we can do now is pray for the best - but sitting here and wondering what is going on with our son is enough to drive anyone crazy. Again, I'm just thankful that my doctor is on top of things with me. It's a very different experience than the last time as far as how I'm treated as a person. They haven't given up hope yet and I'm not either.

1 comment:

Redheaded Hethur said...

Like I told you Michelle, we're praying for you guys and I know that God will take care of everything if you just trust Him.