Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waiting game

OH my god this is driving me crazy. I know it's just a few more days until Monday but I really want to just know what's going on with the baby and get some answers. Poor Sadie - I pretty much took out a lot of my emotions on her yesterday. I just want to know that things are going to be okay.

An old co-worker of mine is actually going thru the same thing right now - which is a little wild considering how rare the condition is at this point in the pregnancy. She called yesterday and I absolutely have some reassurance that I'm not losing my mind and that all these emotions are completely normal.

The thing is, I prepared myself for a GOOD pregnancy - and this completely threw us for a loop. It's not even a thrombophilia-related thing which is even more bizarre. I'm sure I'm doing nothing good by overthinking everything, but what the hell else am I supposed to do?

I did keep busy yesterday and took Sadie to this awesome park in Morris. That was fun, then we got hot dogs and french fries. That stuff can make anyone feel better for the moment. And Sadie? She is so cute - says hi to EVERYONE and everyone always says hi right back and smiles. Definitely happy for the distraction of a super-sweet Mammers. She makes any day a lot better. Thanks Sadie.

No comments: