Thursday, May 26, 2011

Moments we miss

The ache to hold you in our arms again has been growing and growing the past few days.

Sadie and I picked out the cupcakes that we're going to bake for you on your birthday. White cake with yellow frosting and baby blue sprinkles. I think it's perfect.

Today, we were putting away a lot of Sadie's old infant toys after running them through the washing machine and setting them out to dry. Sadie dutifully helped put all of the toys carefully into your brother's toy box. Then she said "Can I play these with baby Sawyer when he comes home?"

It's moments like these that take my breath away. Moments like these that are a constant reminder of everything we have missed out on with you.

Sawyer, you are so loved - can you feel it?

We miss you so much. We love you.

2 comments:

The Good, The Bad, & The Family said...

Have you read "Heaven Is For Real"? Do it. It have given me peace about my miscarraiges. Its a beautiful true story. Hugs to you!

Margaret (@goodbadfamily)

Wyatt's Mommie said...

<3 Sawyer <3